Dive into the latest reviews of the Upside App for 2023. Explore its key features, pros and cons, unique highlights, FAQs, and more.
Total Reviews: 2.96 L
Unlock Cash Back with the free Upside App!
Upside gets you cash back on daily essentials like gas, groceries, and dining. It’s designed to reward you for simply being yourself, allowing you to indulge in more of what you love. With over 50,000 participating gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants, cash back opportunities always just around the corner. Here are the best reviews of Upside App.
Upside App Reviews: overview
|App Name||Upside: Cash Back – Gas & Food|
|Publisher||Upside Services Inc.|
|Last Updated Version||8.15|
|Store Name||App Store & Google Play Store|
Upside App Key Features
The Upside app, through your GetUpside account, lets you earn money back on your everyday purchases at any time. Here are some of Upside’s key features.
- Ease of Use
- In-App Help
- Upside works at over 45,000 merchants across the U.S. — including Shell, Burger King, Cub Foods and Dunkin’ Donuts, among many others. Whether you’re looking for a restaurant or filling up the gas tank on a long drive, you shouldn’t have much difficulty finding a nearby offer.
- Unfortunately, Upside’s grocery offers are only available in select cities for now.
2. Ease of Use
- Using Upside is simple: download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store — it has excellent ratings on both. Then use the app to find an offer, pay with your usual credit or debit card, and submit your receipt or Check In to earn your cash back. You’ll receive an email when your purchase is verified.
- You can also sign up on their website.
3. In-App Help
- Although Upside does not provide a customer service phone number, making it difficult to get help in the moment, it does have a comprehensive Using Upside page with the answers to most questions. Users encountering issues with the app or having trouble claiming an offer can reach out by submitting a request and waiting for a response.
- Unfortunately, Upside does charge a $1 fee for cashing out smaller amounts. Cashing out with a bank account for amounts under $10 or with PayPal under $15 will both cost the $1 fee. However, there is no fee for cash outs over those amounts. Users will want to consider whether the fee is worth it before they cash out.
- This fee can be waived by referring to just one person who is actively using the app.
Upside App Pros and Cons
- Upside is available at thousands of U.S. locations
- There’s no fee for bank or PayPal cash-outs if you refer another person
- No separate cards, PINs or coupons are needed
- It’s easy to get started.
- There is a $1 fee for small dollar amount cash-outs
- You must receive an email to verify that your offer is processed
- Verifying purchases can take up to three business days
- Unlike coupons or rewards cards, you do not receive a discount at the time of purchase
Upside App Special Highlights
Cash back apps are a saturated market, so knowing what features you prefer for your user experience is important. Whether you want to get paid in digital gift cards or want to make uploading receipts as easy as possible here are some of Upside’s other features to consider:
- Secure transactions: Upside never has access to your full debit or credit card number or any of its security information.
- Additional bonuses: Merchants provide customized offers and bonuses when cashback offers are limited. You receive email notifications of these special offers.
- No receipt is necessary at some locations: Previously, you had to snap a photo of your itemized receipt and upload it to the app to show proof of purchase. Now, you only have to check your merchant’s offer to verify your purchases at participating locations.
- Revenue: 1% of all revenue goes toward sustainability work.
- User cash-back: Users of the Upside app have reaped $200 million in cash back from their purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions: Upside App
Conclusion: Upside App Review
In conclusion, Upside App is an innovative platform that can help you save money on your everyday expenses. Its amazing rewards and cashback, personalized deals and discounts, and user-friendly interface make it a must-have app for anyone who wants to make the most of their budget. Forthelowprice.com is partner with with Upside app, so you can also head there to sign up. We hope this comprehensive review has helped you understand the benefits of using Upside App and how it works. So, what are you waiting for? Download the app today and start saving money!